No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 16 trains that run from Sattenapalle to Piduguralla can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sattenapalle to Piduguralla is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 160 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 670 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Sattenapalle to Piduguralla is MGR Chennai Central Hyderabad SF Express (12603) which travels a distance of 31 kms in just 23 mints. The slowest train from Sattenapalle to Piduguralla is Tenali Macherla DEMU (77297) which travels a distance of 32 kms in 36 mints. The most punctual train from Sattenapalle to Piduguralla is Kamakhya Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07150) which reaches Piduguralla with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Sattenapalle to Piduguralla is Guntur Macherla Passenger (UnReserved) (57317) which reaches Piduguralla with an average delay of over 28 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.