Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Satara to Tiptur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Satara to Tiptur is Rs 2560 in First AC (1A), Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1515 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1365 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1955 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Satara to Tiptur is Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005) which travels a distance of 743 kms in just 14 hrs 28 mints. The slowest train from Satara to Tiptur is Jodhpur KSR Bengaluru Express (via Davanagere) (16507) which travels a distance of 742 kms in 16 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Satara to Tiptur is Ajmer Mysuru Express (16209) which reaches Tiptur with an average delay of just 8 mints. The most delayed train from Satara to Tiptur is Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005) which reaches Tiptur with an average delay of over 57 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.