Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Satara to Haveri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Satara to Haveri is Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1855 in First AC (1A), Rs 1105 in Second AC (2A), Rs 290 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 775 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Satara to Haveri is Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12782) which travels a distance of 489 kms in just 9 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Satara to Haveri is Jodhpur KSR Bengaluru Express (via Davangere) (16507) which travels a distance of 489 kms in 11 hrs 11 mints. The most punctual train from Satara to Haveri is Dadar Central Puducherry (Chalukya) Express (11005) which reaches Haveri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Satara to Haveri is Dadar Central Puducherry (Chalukya) Express (11005) which reaches Haveri with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.