Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Satara to Alnavar Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Satara to Alnavar Jn is Rs 120 in None (GN), Rs 605 in Third AC (3A), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 225 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Satara to Alnavar Jn is Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (11021) which travels a distance of 356 kms in just 6 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Satara to Alnavar Jn is Hazrat Nizamuddin Londa Hubballi Goa Link Express (17306) (12780) which travels a distance of 356 kms in 8 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Satara to Alnavar Jn is Sharavati Express (11035) which reaches Alnavar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Satara to Alnavar Jn is Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005) which reaches Alnavar Jn with an average delay of over 49 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.