Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Sasaram to Chunar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sasaram to Chunar is Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 75 in None (GN), Rs 540 in Third AC (3A), Rs 745 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1130 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1570 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Sasaram to Chunar is Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (via Gaya) (12321) which travels a distance of 134 kms in just 2 hrs 31 mints. The slowest train from Sasaram to Chunar is Shipra Express (22912) which travels a distance of 134 kms in 2 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Sasaram to Chunar is Howrah Mathura Chambal Express (12177) which reaches Chunar with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Sasaram to Chunar is Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (via Gaya) (12321) which reaches Chunar with an average delay of over 37 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.