No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Sasaram to Barakar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sasaram to Barakar is Rs 1515 in First AC (1A), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A), Rs 225 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 610 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Sasaram to Barakar is Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express) (13152) which travels a distance of 344 kms in just 6 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Sasaram to Barakar is Varanasi Asansol MEMU (63554) which travels a distance of 344 kms in 12 hrs 11 mints. The most punctual train from Sasaram to Barakar is Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express) (13152) which reaches Barakar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Sasaram to Barakar is Doon Express (13010) which reaches Barakar with an average delay of over 1 hrs 35 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.