No class available for this train
Koyna Express (11030) departs from Sangli station (SLI) at and arrives Karad station (KRD) at taking a total of 1 hrs 12 mints to cover the distance of 68 kms.
Train seat availability for all 20 trains that run from Sangli to Karad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sangli to Karad is Rs 55 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 40 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
Sangli to Karad Koyna Express (11030) departs from Sangli station (SLI) at and arrives Karad station (KRD) at . Sangli to Karad train fare is Rs.260 in Chair Car and Rs.55 in Second Seater for this train.
The fastest train from Sangli to Karad is Poorna Express (11098) which travels a distance of 68 kms in just 57 mints. The slowest train from Sangli to Karad is SCSMT Kolhapur Satara DEMU (71430) which travels a distance of 68 kms in 1 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Sangli to Karad is Dharwad Habibganj Special Fare Special (01663) which reaches Karad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Sangli to Karad is Tirunelveli Dadar Chalukya Express (11022) which reaches Karad with an average delay of over 27 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.