Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Sangli to Ghatprabha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sangli to Ghatprabha is Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Sangli to Ghatprabha is Dadar Central Puducherry (Chalukya) Special (01005) which travels a distance of 87 kms in just 1 hrs 9 mints. The slowest train from Sangli to Ghatprabha is Jodhpur K.S.R. Bengaluru Festival Special (Via Davangere) (06507) which travels a distance of 87 kms in 2 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Sangli to Ghatprabha is Habibganj Dharwad Special Fare Special (01664) which reaches Ghatprabha with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Sangli to Ghatprabha is Dadar Central Mysuru (Sharavati) Special (01035) which reaches Ghatprabha with an average delay of over 11 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.