No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Sambalpur to Therubali can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sambalpur to Therubali is Rs 1300 in First AC (1A), Rs 780 in Second AC (2A), Rs 205 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 105 in None (GN) and Rs 550 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 310 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Sambalpur to Therubali is Koraput (Samaleshwari) Express (18005) which travels a distance of 303 kms in just 5 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Sambalpur to Therubali is Sambalpur Koraput Passenger (UnReserved) (58301) which travels a distance of 304 kms in 8 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Sambalpur to Therubali is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which reaches Therubali with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Sambalpur to Therubali is Koraput (Samaleshwari) Express (18005) which reaches Therubali with an average delay of over 27 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.