Hide Fare
Show Fare

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn train seat availability & fare

Wed, May 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express
15904


SPJ


KIR
05:45
- T - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jaipur Kamakhya Kavi Guru Express
19709


SPJ


KIR
06:15
- - W - - - -
--
RLWL17/WL17
40%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL31
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
Jammu Tawi Guwahati Amarnath Express
15654


SPJ


KIR
05:45
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express
12236


SPJ


KIR
03:25
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
--
Darbhanga Katihar Passenger (UnReserved)
55224


SPJ


KIR
07:47
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Janki Express (UnReserved)
15284


SPJ


KIR
07:15
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Avadh Assam Express
15910


SPJ


KIR
05:40
M T W T F S S
TRAIN CANCELLED
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
TRAIN CANCELLED
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
TRAIN CANCELLED
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
TRAIN CANCELLED
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Jivachh Link Express
25910


SPJ


KIR
05:50
M T W T F S S
--
--
PQWL13/WL13
28%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
PQWL15/WL15
10%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express
15228


SPJ


KIR
05:35
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Amritsar New Jalpaiguri Karmabhoomi Express (UnReserved)
12408


SPJ


KIR
03:50
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
--
New Delhi New Jalpaiguri SF Express
12524


SPJ


KIR
03:50
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Udaipur City New Jalpaiguri Weekly Express
19601


SPJ


KIR
03:50
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Champaran Humsafar Express
15706


SPJ


KIR
07:00
- - W - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Samastipur Katihar Passenger (UnReserved)
55538


SPJ


KIR
07:30
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Amrapali Express
15708


SPJ


KIR
06:20
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL4/WL4
70%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL19/WL10
59%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL30/WL27
62%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Kamakhya Express
15656


SPJ


KIR
05:15
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sitamarhi New Jalpaiguri Weekly Express
15724


SPJ


KIR
04:50
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn train time table

Amrapali Express (15708) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at taking a total of 6 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 230 kms. Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express (15228) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at taking a total of 5 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 231 kms. Jivachh Link Express (25910) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at taking a total of 5 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 231 kms.

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn train Seat Availability

In Amrapali Express (15708), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL30/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Jivachh Link Express (25910), seat availability status is PQWL13/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL15/WL15 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn - New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (12236).

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (12236) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.1515 in First AC, Rs.965 in Third AC and Rs.1305 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (12236), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Out of the three Rajdhani trains connecting Dibrugarh and New Delhi, train number 12235/36 runs once a week only while train number 12435/36 runs twice a week and train number 12423/24 runs daily. Out of these three Rajdhanis train number 12423/24 takes least time to reach destination (around 39 hours) and has least number of stoppages.

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn - Champaran Humsafar Express (15706).

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn Champaran Humsafar Express (15706) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn humsafar fare is Rs.820 in Third AC for this train.

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn Jivachh Link Express 25910

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn Jivachh Link Express (25910) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn train fare is Rs.85 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC and Rs.170 in Sleeper for this train. In Jivachh Link Express (25910), seat availability status is PQWL13/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL15/WL15 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn Amrapali Express 15708

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn Amrapali Express (15708) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn train fare is Rs.85 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.170 in Sleeper for this train. In Amrapali Express (15708), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL30/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express 15228

Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express (15228) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Samastipur Jn to Katihar Jn train fare is Rs.85 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.170 in Sleeper for this train.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.