Hide Fare
Show Fare

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur trains

Sat, October 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC
Purvanchal Express (via Siwan)
15047


SPJ


GKP
07:15
- T W - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Purvanchal Express (via Narkatiaganj)
15051


SPJ


GKP
07:45
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Kamakhya Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express
15655


SPJ


GKP
11:20
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Amrapali Express
15707


SPJ


GKP
08:15
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Guwahati Jammu Tawi Amarnath Express
15653


SPJ


GKP
08:05
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mour Dhwaj Express
12491


SPJ


GKP
07:45
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bhagalpur Jammu Tawi Amarnath Express
15097


SPJ


GKP
07:45
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Saharsa Amritsar Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15531


SPJ


GKP
08:00
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
--
Maurya Express
15027


SPJ


GKP
10:35
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bagh Express
13019


SPJ


GKP
08:45
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Saharsa Anand Vihar Terminal Jansadharan Special (
05531


SPJ


GKP
07:45
- - W - - - S
--
--
--
--
--
Bihar Sampark Kranti Express
12565


SPJ


GKP
06:15
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 4
100%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL26/WL12
40%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 93
100%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
--
Vaishali SF Express
12553


SPJ


GKP
06:30
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Shaheed Express
14673


SPJ


GKP
08:05
M - W T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Champaran Humsafar Express
15705


SPJ


GKP
08:20
M - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
Dibrugarh Chandigarh Express
15903


SPJ


GKP
07:20
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Kamakhya Jaipur Kavi Guru Express
19710


SPJ


GKP
07:20
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
New Jalpaiguri Amritsar Karmabhoomi Express (UnReserved)
12407


SPJ


GKP
06:30
- - W - - - -
--
--
--
--
--
New Jalpaiguri New Delhi SF Express
12523


SPJ


GKP
06:30
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
New Jalpaiguri Udaipur City Weekly Express
19602


SPJ


GKP
06:30
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Avadh Assam Express
15909


SPJ


GKP
08:00
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Saharsa Ambala Cantt. JanSadharan Special (UnReserved)
05533


SPJ


GKP
08:45
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
--
--
Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express
12203


SPJ


GKP
06:25
M - - T - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Saharsa Anand Vihar Terminal Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
15529


SPJ


GKP
08:02
- - W - - - -
--
--
--
--
--
Jan Nayak Express (UnReserved)
15211


SPJ


GKP
08:37
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
Barauni Gwalior Mail
11123


SPJ


GKP
09:10
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL8/WL7
94%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL42/WL21
90%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 13
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Saharsa Amritsar Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
14603


SPJ


GKP
07:50
- - - - F - -
--
--
--
--
--
Barauni Lucknow Jn Express
15203


SPJ


GKP
08:00
M T W T F S S
GNWL2/WL2
90%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL13/WL3
89%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL23/WL14
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL75/WL53
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Asansol Gorakhpur Express
13507


SPJ


GKP
07:20
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Barauni Anand Vihar Terminal AC Summer Special
04403


SPJ


GKP
06:45
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Darbhanga Anand Vihar Terminal Special Fare Special
05527


SPJ


GKP
06:30
M - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express
12521


SPJ


GKP
06:30
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Recently Asked Question

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur train time table

Barauni Gwalior Mail (11123) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 345 kms. Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 6 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 346 kms. Vaishali SF Express (12553) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 6 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 345 kms. Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 6 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 346 kms. Barauni Lucknow Jn Express (15203) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 8 hrs to cover the distance of 345 kms.

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur train Seat Availability

In Barauni Gwalior Mail (11123), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL10/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 92% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RAC 62/RAC 61 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203), seat availability status is PQWL46/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL5/WL5 in Chair Car (CC) with 71% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Vaishali SF Express (12553), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 8 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL13/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL43/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL193/WL150 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 4 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL40/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 36 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Barauni Lucknow Jn Express (15203), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 5 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is RAC 9/RAC 8 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL20/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL66/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur is Rs 390 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1425 in First AC (1A), Rs 850 in Second AC (2A), Rs 220 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 115 in None (GN) and Rs 450 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 610 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur - Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203).

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur garib-rath fare is Rs.390 in Chair Car and Rs.450 in Third AC for this train. In Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203), seat availability status is PQWL46/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL5/WL5 in Chair Car (CC) with 71% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur - Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565).

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1500 in First AC, Rs.130 in None, Rs.645 in Third AC, Rs.895 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 4 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL40/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 36 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur - Champaran Humsafar Express (15705).

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur Champaran Humsafar Express (15705) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur humsafar fare is Rs.1035 in Third AC for this train.

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur Barauni Lucknow Jn Express 15203

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur Barauni Lucknow Jn Express (15203) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.1425 in First AC, Rs.115 in None, Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.850 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train. In Barauni Lucknow Jn Express (15203), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 5 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is RAC 9/RAC 8 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL20/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL66/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur Vaishali SF Express 12553

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur Vaishali SF Express (12553) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.1500 in First AC, Rs.130 in None, Rs.645 in Third AC, Rs.895 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Vaishali SF Express (12553), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 8 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL13/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL43/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL193/WL150 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur Barauni Gwalior Mail 11123

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur Barauni Gwalior Mail (11123) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.115 in None, Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.850 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train. In Barauni Gwalior Mail (11123), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL10/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 92% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RAC 62/RAC 61 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur is Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565) which travels a distance of 346 kms in just 6 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur is Kamakhya Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express (15655) which travels a distance of 426 kms in 11 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur is Maurya Express (15027) which reaches Gorakhpur Jn with an average delay of just 3 mints. The most delayed train from Samastipur Jn to Gorakhpur is New Jalpaiguri New Delhi SF Express (12523) which reaches Gorakhpur Jn with an average delay of over 5 hrs 52 mints.

About Gorakhpur

Gorakhpur City has a shape of bowl, surrounded by the river and other small streams from three sides. Gorakhpur has its own cultural and historical importance. It belongs to the Great Lord Buddha, founder of Buddhism, who renounced his princely costumes at the confluence of rivers Rapti & Rohini and proceeded further in the quest of truth in 600 BC. It is also associated with Lord Mahavir, 24th tirthankar, founder of Jainism. Gorakhpur is also identified with the Gita Press, the world famous publisher of the Hindu religious books, which is fore-front in dissemination of religious and spiritual consciousness across the country. The most famous publication is 'KALYAN' magazine. The Gorakhpur Railway Station is located in the heart of the city of Gorakhpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It serves as the headquarters of the North Eastern Railway. The station offers Class A railway station facilities. On October 6, 2013, Gorakhpur became the world's Longest Railway platform, after inauguration of the remodeled Gorakhpur Yard, with a stretch of around 1.35 km. An air force station in Gorakhpur was established in 1963 as Gorakhpur Airport, with a variety of planes and services, most notably Jaguar fighter planes and the second oldest helicopter unit of Indian Air Force. It is one of the biggest air force stations in Asia. Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport or Gorakhpur Airport (GOP) operates as a civil enclave at the Gorakhpur Air Force Station of the Indian Air Force. Gorakhpur has 1 railway station - Gorakhpur Jn (GKP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.