Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Samalkot Jn to Singarayakonda can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Samalkot Jn to Singarayakonda is Rs 120 in None (GN), Rs 620 in Third AC (3A), Rs 885 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 150 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Samalkot Jn to Singarayakonda is Visakhapatnam Kollam Weekly Express (18567) which travels a distance of 365 kms in just 6 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Samalkot Jn to Singarayakonda is Kakinada Port Tirupati Main Passenger (57258) which travels a distance of 367 kms in 12 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Samalkot Jn to Singarayakonda is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which reaches Singarayakonda with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Samalkot Jn to Singarayakonda is Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) which reaches Singarayakonda with an average delay of over 1 hrs 40 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.