Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Samalkot Jn to Simhachalam can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Samalkot Jn to Simhachalam is Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 70 in None (GN), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Samalkot Jn to Simhachalam is Visakha Express (17016) which travels a distance of 159 kms in just 3 hrs 57 mints. The slowest train from Samalkot Jn to Simhachalam is Guntur Rayagada Express (17243) which travels a distance of 159 kms in 6 hrs 24 mints. The most punctual train from Samalkot Jn to Simhachalam is Tirupati Bilaspur Express (17482) which reaches Simhachalam with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Samalkot Jn to Simhachalam is Tirupati Puri Express (17480) which reaches Simhachalam with an average delay of over 20 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.