Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Samalkot Jn to Nayadupeta can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Samalkot Jn to Nayadupeta is Rs 170 in None (GN), Rs 845 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1205 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Samalkot Jn to Nayadupeta is Shalimar MGR Chennai Central Superfast Express (22825) which travels a distance of 521 kms in just 8 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Samalkot Jn to Nayadupeta is Circar Express (17644) which travels a distance of 572 kms in 12 hrs 46 mints. The most punctual train from Samalkot Jn to Nayadupeta is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which reaches Nayadupeta with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Samalkot Jn to Nayadupeta is Santragachi Puducherry Special Fare Special (06009) which reaches Nayadupeta with an average delay of over 3 hrs 1 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.