Howrah Vasco Da Gama Amaravati Express (18047) departs from Samalkot Jn station (SLO) at and arrives Gadag Jn station (GDG) at taking a total of 16 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 832 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Samalkot Jn to Gadag Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Samalkot Jn to Gadag Jn is Rs 225 in None (GN), Rs 1125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1450 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 530 in Sleeper (SL).
Samalkot Jn to Gadag Jn Howrah Vasco Da Gama Amaravati Express (18047) departs from Samalkot Jn station (SLO) at and arrives Gadag Jn station (GDG) at . Samalkot Jn to Gadag Jn train fare is Rs.225 in None, Rs.1125 in Third AC, Rs.1625 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.