Samalkot Jn to Bilaspur Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Samalkot Jn Station Details
|20805||AP EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||2 min||3|
|12704||FALAKNUMA EXP||M T W T F S S||1 min||1|
|12703||FALAKNUMA EXP||M T W T F S S||1 min||3|
|20806||AP EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|11020||KONARK EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||1 min||3|
Bilaspur Jn Station Details
|20843||BSP BGKT SF EXP||M T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||7|
|22940||BSP HAPA SF EXP||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||8|
|22619||BSP TEN SF EXP||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay|
|20845||BSP BKN SF EXP||- - - T - S -||Origin||No Delay||6|
|18234||NARMADA EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||8|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Samalkot Jn to Bilaspur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Samalkot Jn to Bilaspur is Rs 1125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1610 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1450 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2075 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Sleeper (SL).
Bilaspur is the second largest city in Chhatisgarh.The Chhattisgarh State High Court, located at village Bodri, District Bilaspur has privileged it with the title 'Nyayadhani' (Law Capital) of the state. The Bilaspur High Court is the largest High Court of Asia. It is the headquarters for South East Central Railway Zone and the Bilaspur Railway Division. Bilaspur is 3rd cleanest and 4th longest railway station in India. Approximately 20% of the total earnings of Indian railways come from South East Central Railway. Bilaspur is known for its aromatic rice variety named Doobraj rice, handloom woven colourful soft Kosa silk saris. It is well known for its rich, varied and colorful culture. Also famous for its samosas of Nitti and parothas of Chikka. The nearest commercial airport is the Swami Vivekanand International Airport at Raipur, approximately 131 km away. Bilaspur has 2 railway stations - Bilaspur Jn (BSP) and Usalapur (USL).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.