Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Salem to Yadgir can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Salem to Yadgir is Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 865 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2540 in First AC (1A), Rs 1515 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 220 in None (GN) and Rs 1060 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1100 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1955 in Second AC (2A), Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1375 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Salem to Yadgir is Coimbatore Mumbai LTT Covid 19 Special (01014) which travels a distance of 729 kms in just 14 hrs 19 mints. The slowest train from Salem to Yadgir is Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382) which travels a distance of 820 kms in 15 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Salem to Yadgir is Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014) which reaches Yadgir with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Salem to Yadgir is Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014) which reaches Yadgir with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.