Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Salem to Vanchimaniyachi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Salem to Vanchimaniyachi is Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1795 in First AC (1A), Rs 915 in Second AC (2A), Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 640 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Salem to Vanchimaniyachi is Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (11021) which travels a distance of 389 kms in just 7 hrs 24 mints. The slowest train from Salem to Vanchimaniyachi is Navyug Express Slip (16688) which travels a distance of 485 kms in 10 hrs 46 mints. The most punctual train from Salem to Vanchimaniyachi is MGR Chennai Central Nagercoil Jn (Weekly) SF Express (12689) which reaches Vanchimaniyachi with an average delay of just 23 mints. The most delayed train from Salem to Vanchimaniyachi is Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (Via. KrishnarajaPuram) (16339) which reaches Vanchimaniyachi with an average delay of over 1 hrs 25 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.