Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Salem to Raichur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Salem to Raichur is Rs 805 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2365 in First AC (1A), Rs 1395 in Second AC (2A), Rs 360 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 200 in None (GN) and Rs 980 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1035 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1815 in Second AC (2A), Rs 465 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Salem to Raichur is Tuticorin Okha Vivek Express (19567) which travels a distance of 647 kms in just 12 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Salem to Raichur is Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382) which travels a distance of 752 kms in 14 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Salem to Raichur is Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014) which reaches Raichur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Salem to Raichur is Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014) which reaches Raichur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.