Salem Jn to Ottappalam train Seat Availability & Fare
TRIVANDRAM EXP (16331) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Ottappalam station (OTP) at taking a total of 4 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 248 kms. This train has 6 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Salem to Ottappalam can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Salem to Ottappalam is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 185 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Salem to Ottappalam TRIVANDRAM EXP (16331) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Ottappalam station (OTP) at . This train has 6 stoppages. Salem to Ottappalam train fare is Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.