Hide Fare
Show Fare

Salem to Kollam Jn trains

Thu, October 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail
12623


SA


QLN
10:05
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
PQWL318/WL182
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Island Express
16526


SA


QLN
10:52
M T W T F S S
GNWL22/WL4
92%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL92/WL43
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL144/WL71
46%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL509/WL276
4%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Yesvantpur Kochuveli Garib Rath Express
12257


SA


QLN
10:18
M - W - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Kerala Express
12626


SA


QLN
10:55
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL17/WL9
88%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL11
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL85/WL50
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Visakhapatnam Kollam Weekly Express
18567


SA


QLN
11:40
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express
12511


SA


QLN
11:15
- T - - - S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahilya Nagari Express
22645


SA


QLN
11:15
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Korba Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
22647


SA


QLN
11:15
M - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sabari Express
17230


SA


QLN
11:15
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/RLWL11
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL51
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Himsagar Express
16318


SA


QLN
11:05
- - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gurudev SF Express
12660


SA


QLN
10:45
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shalimar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
22642


SA


QLN
10:25
- T - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express ( via Chennai Central )
12508


SA


QLN
11:05
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express ( via Perambur )
12516


SA


QLN
11:05
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bilaspur Tirunelveli SF Express
22619


SA


QLN
09:45
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special
07115


SA


QLN
10:16
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Thiruvananthapuram Weekly Express
16331


SA


QLN
10:15
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hubballi Kochuveli Weekly SF Express
12777


SA


QLN
09:40
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Kochuveli AC SF Express
22677


SA


QLN
10:00
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express
15906


SA


QLN
09:50
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Weekly SF Express
12697


SA


QLN
09:25
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
12695


SA


QLN
10:05
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL10/WL7
69%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL28/WL26
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL118/WL85
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SUPER AC Express
22207


SA


QLN
08:43
- T - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express
16381


SA


QLN
11:45
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express
16315


SA


QLN
10:05
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL49/WL22
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL122/WL51
56%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL470/WL236
25%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12644


SA


QLN
11:50
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
Can u please tell that food is available in 22887 hwh ypr humsafar express?
@JALLIPALLI_ANKABABU No, this train does not serve food like in other premium trains, but this train does have a pantry car. So if you want food during your journey, you can ask for it and can pay dur…
Solved
287 views
  
2 replies

Salem to Kollam Jn train time table

Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail (12623) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Kollam Jn station (QLN) at taking a total of 10 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 519 kms. Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (12695) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Kollam Jn station (QLN) at taking a total of 10 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 519 kms. KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express (16315) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Kollam Jn station (QLN) at taking a total of 10 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 507 kms. Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Kollam Jn station (QLN) at taking a total of 11 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 519 kms.

Salem to Kollam Jn train Seat Availability

In Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail (12623), seat availability status is PQWL318/WL182 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (12695), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL118/WL85 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express (16315), seat availability status is GNWL49/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL122/WL51 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL470/WL236 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Salem to Kollam Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Salem to Kollam Jn is Rs 1975 in First AC (1A), Rs 155 in None (GN), Rs 620 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1165 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 300 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 935 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1585 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL).

Salem to Kollam Jn train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Salem to Kollam Jn - Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SUPER AC Express (22207).

Salem to Kollam Jn Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SUPER AC Express (22207) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Kollam Jn station (QLN) at . Salem to Kollam Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.2300 in First AC, Rs.1425 in Third AC and Rs.2005 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

Salem to Kollam Jn train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Salem to Kollam Jn - Yesvantpur Kochuveli Garib Rath Express (12257).

Salem to Kollam Jn Yesvantpur Kochuveli Garib Rath Express (12257) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Kollam Jn station (QLN) at . Salem to Kollam Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.620 in Third AC for this train.

Salem to Kollam Jn KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express 16315

Salem to Kollam Jn KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express (16315) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Kollam Jn station (QLN) at . Salem to Kollam Jn train fare is Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1165 in Second AC and Rs.300 in Sleeper for this train. In KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express (16315), seat availability status is GNWL49/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL122/WL51 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL470/WL236 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Salem to Kollam Jn Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express 12695

Salem to Kollam Jn Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (12695) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Kollam Jn station (QLN) at . Salem to Kollam Jn train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.870 in Third AC, Rs.1230 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (12695), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL118/WL85 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Salem to Kollam Jn Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail 12623

Salem to Kollam Jn Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail (12623) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Kollam Jn station (QLN) at . Salem to Kollam Jn train fare is Rs.2055 in First AC, Rs.170 in None, Rs.870 in Third AC, Rs.1230 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail (12623), seat availability status is PQWL318/WL182 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Salem to Kollam Jn Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express 16381

Salem to Kollam Jn Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Kollam Jn station (QLN) at . Salem to Kollam Jn train fare is Rs.825 in Third AC, Rs.1180 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train.

Salem to Kollam Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Salem to Kollam Jn is Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SUPER AC Express (22207) which travels a distance of 507 kms in just 8 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Salem to Kollam Jn is Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12644) which travels a distance of 507 kms in 11 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Salem to Kollam Jn is Visakhapatnam Kollam Weekly Express (18567) which reaches Kollam Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Salem to Kollam Jn is Gurudev SF Express (12660) which reaches Kollam Jn with an average delay of over 16 hrs 52 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.