Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Hindupur station (HUP) at taking a total of 6 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 328 kms.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Salem to Hindupur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Salem to Hindupur is Rs 480 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1365 in First AC (1A), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A), Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 110 in None (GN) and Rs 575 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
Salem to Hindupur Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Hindupur station (HUP) at . Salem to Hindupur train fare is Rs.1365 in First AC, Rs.110 in None, Rs.575 in Third AC, Rs.815 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.