Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Salem to Bapatla can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Salem to Bapatla is Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 935 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Salem to Bapatla is Sabari Express (17229) which travels a distance of 623 kms in just 9 hrs 44 mints. The slowest train from Salem to Bapatla is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which travels a distance of 692 kms in 14 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Salem to Bapatla is Alappuzha Tatanagar Link Express (18190) which reaches Bapatla with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Salem to Bapatla is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which reaches Bapatla with an average delay of over 54 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.