No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 16 trains that run from Sainthia to Murarai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sainthia to Murarai is Rs 55 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 40 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 530 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Sainthia to Murarai is Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071) which travels a distance of 58 kms in just 58 mints. The slowest train from Sainthia to Murarai is Howrah Jaynagar (Dhuliyan) Passenger (UnReserved) (53041) which travels a distance of 58 kms in 1 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Sainthia to Murarai is Howrah Malda Town Intercity Express (via Rampurhat) (13011) which reaches Murarai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Sainthia to Murarai is Barddhaman Tinpahar Passenger (53063) which reaches Murarai with an average delay of over 6 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.