close
swap_horiz
close

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad trains

17001
Sainagar Shirdi Secunderabad Express
SNSI ()
Sainagar Shirdi
15 hr 50 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
SL
₹ 410
17205
Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express
SNSI ()
Sainagar Shirdi
15 hr 50 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
SL
₹ 410
17207
Sainagar Shirdi Vijayawada Express
SNSI ()
Sainagar Shirdi
15 hr 50 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
SL
₹ 410
17418
Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express
SNSI ()
Sainagar Shirdi
14 hr 00 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
SL
₹ 385
18504
Sainagar Shirdi Visakhapatnam Express
SNSI ()
Sainagar Shirdi
13 hr 50 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
SL
₹ 385
info

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad train time table

Sainagar Shirdi Secunderabad Express (17001) departs from Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 15 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 778 kms. Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express (17205) departs from Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 15 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 778 kms. Sainagar Shirdi Vijayawada Express (17207) departs from Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 15 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 778 kms. Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express (17418) departs from Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 14 hrs to cover the distance of 702 kms. Sainagar Shirdi Visakhapatnam Express (18504) departs from Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 13 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 702 kms.
info

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad train Seat Availability

In Sainagar Shirdi Vijayawada Express (17207), seat availability status is PQWL29/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express (17418), seat availability status is PQWL35/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL96/WL73 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad is Rs 215 in None (GN), Rs 1045 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1490 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1360 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1920 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Secunderabad Express 17001

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Secunderabad Express (17001) departs from Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.230 in None, Rs.1110 in Third AC, Rs.1585 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express 17205

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express (17205) departs from Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.230 in None, Rs.1110 in Third AC, Rs.1585 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Visakhapatnam Express 18504

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Visakhapatnam Express (18504) departs from Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.215 in None, Rs.1045 in Third AC, Rs.1490 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express 17418

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express (17418) departs from Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.215 in None, Rs.1045 in Third AC, Rs.1490 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train. In Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express (17418), seat availability status is PQWL35/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL96/WL73 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Vijayawada Express 17207

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad Sainagar Shirdi Vijayawada Express (17207) departs from Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.230 in None, Rs.1110 in Third AC, Rs.1585 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train. In Sainagar Shirdi Vijayawada Express (17207), seat availability status is PQWL29/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad is Sainagar Shirdi Visakhapatnam Express (18504) which travels a distance of 702 kms in just 13 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad is Sainagar Shirdi Secunderabad Express (17001) which travels a distance of 778 kms in 15 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad is Sainagar Shirdi Visakhapatnam Express (18504) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Sainagar Shirdi to Hyderabad is Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express (17205) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of over 44 mints.
info

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.