Saharsa Jn to Chandigarh train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Saharsa Jn to Chandigarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Saharsa Jn to Chandigarh is Rs 355 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 370 in Second Seater (2S).
Chandigarh is a city and a union territory in India that serves as the capital of both neighboring states of Haryana and Punjab. The city is not part of either of the two states and is governed directly by the Union Government, which administers all such territories in the country. It was one of the early planned cities in post-independence India and is internationally known for its architecture and urban design. The master plan of the city was prepared by Swiss-French architect Le Corbusier. There is a superstitious belief that number 13 is unlucky for the city, that is way Chandigarh and Panchkula do not have sector no. 13. Le Corbusier conceptualized Chandigarh as analogous to human body. The 'Head' being Capitol Complex in Sector 1, 'Heart' being City Centre Sector-17, 'Lungs' being the open sapce and greenery, 'Circulatory System' being the 7V's and 'Brain' being the Educational Institutions. Chandigarh's official emblem is the 'Open Hand' which signifies peace and reconciliation. The city got its name from the famous Chandi Mandir Temple, which is now a famous tourist destination. Chandigarh Junction railway station lies in the Northern Railway zone of the Indian Railway network and provide connectivity to all the regions of India and some major Indian cities. Chandigarh has an international airport Chandigarh International Airport. Chandigarh has various visitor attractions including Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Parrot Bird Sanctuary Chandigarh, Leisure Valley, Garden of Fragrance, Garden of Palms, Butterfly Park, Valley of Animals, the Japanese Garden and the Terraced Garden. Several other famous tourist destinations like Pinjore Gardens, Morni Hills, Nada Sahib, Kasauli, ChattBir Zoo lie in its vicinity. Chandigarh has 1 railway station - Chandigarh (CDG).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.