Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Sagauli Jn to Alwar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sagauli Jn to Alwar is Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1385 in Third AC (3A), Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1995 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1790 in Third AC (3A), Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 330 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Sagauli Jn to Alwar is Muzaffarpur Porbandar Motihari Special (09270) which travels a distance of 1122 kms in just 22 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Sagauli Jn to Alwar is Muzaffarpur Porbandar Motihari Express (19270) which travels a distance of 1122 kms in 23 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Sagauli Jn to Alwar is Muzaffarpur Porbandar Motihari Express (19270) which reaches Alwar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Sagauli Jn to Alwar is Muzaffarpur Porbandar Motihari Express (19270) which reaches Alwar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Alwar city in Rajasthan is part of National Capital Region (NCR) and is located 150 km south of Delhi. Alwar city is very famous for its Milk-Cake (Kalakand). Its demand from all over the world has given Alwar a special place. Alwar is also famous for its variety of Ayurvedic products. The very famous Bala fort in Alwar is a must visit if in city. It is the oldest building in the city. Alwar contains a number of historical monuments, such as 'Deewan ji ki lal haweli', city also has a lake and a valley. City is well connected with Roads and Railways. People of alwar prefer travelling by E-rickshaws within the city. Alwar has 1 railway station - Alwar (AWR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.