No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Rupra Road to Balangir can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rupra Road to Balangir is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Rupra Road to Balangir is Junagarh Road Puri Rath Yatra Special (08955) which travels a distance of 92 kms in just 1 hrs 27 mints. The slowest train from Rupra Road to Balangir is Koraput Sambalpur Passenger (UnReserved) (58302) which travels a distance of 92 kms in 3 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Rupra Road to Balangir is Alappuzha Tatanagar Link Express (18190) which reaches Balangir with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rupra Road to Balangir is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which reaches Balangir with an average delay of over 59 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.