No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Rupaund to Amlai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rupaund to Amlai is Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Rupaund to Amlai is Rewa Chirimiri Fast Passenger (51753) which travels a distance of 132 kms in just 2 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Rupaund to Amlai is Katni Murwara Chirimiri Passenger (UnReserved) (51605) which travels a distance of 131 kms in 3 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Rupaund to Amlai is Narmada Express cum Passenger (18233) which reaches Amlai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rupaund to Amlai is Narmada Express cum Passenger (18233) which reaches Amlai with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.