Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Rudauli to Ayodhya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rudauli to Ayodhya is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Rudauli to Ayodhya is Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226) which travels a distance of 45 kms in just 55 mints. The slowest train from Rudauli to Ayodhya is Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express) (13152) which travels a distance of 45 kms in 1 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Rudauli to Ayodhya is Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad) (14018) which reaches Ayodhya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rudauli to Ayodhya is Lucknow Varanasi Passenger (Via Faizabad) (UnReserved) (54334) which reaches Ayodhya with an average delay of over 2 hrs 23 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.