Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Rudauli to Akbarpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rudauli to Akbarpur is Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Rudauli to Akbarpur is Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226) which travels a distance of 99 kms in just 1 hrs 42 mints. The slowest train from Rudauli to Akbarpur is Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express) (13152) which travels a distance of 99 kms in 3 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Rudauli to Akbarpur is Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad) (14018) which reaches Akbarpur with an average delay of just 26 mints. The most delayed train from Rudauli to Akbarpur is Lucknow Varanasi Passenger (Via Faizabad) (UnReserved) (54334) which reaches Akbarpur with an average delay of over 2 hrs 53 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.