Hide Fare
Show Fare

Rourkela to Tiruppur trains

Sun, September 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express
13351


ROU


TUP
39:04
M T W T F S S
RLWL5/WL5
58%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL9/WL8
39%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL165/WL144
6%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express
18189


ROU


TUP
39:05
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
GNWL127/WL88
35%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Rourkela to Tiruppur train time table

Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at taking a total of 39 hrs 4 mints to cover the distance of 1883 kms. Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at taking a total of 39 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1884 kms.

Rourkela to Tiruppur train Seat Availability

In Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL131/WL123 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189), seat availability status is GNWL91/WL61 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Rourkela to Tiruppur train Fare

Fare for trains from Rourkela to Tiruppur is Rs 395 in None (GN), Rs 1855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2730 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 690 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3255 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 890 in Sleeper (SL).

Rourkela to Tiruppur Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express 13351

Rourkela to Tiruppur Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at . Rourkela to Tiruppur train fare is Rs.395 in None, Rs.1855 in Third AC, Rs.2730 in Second AC and Rs.690 in Sleeper for this train. In Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL131/WL123 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Rourkela to Tiruppur Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express 18189

Rourkela to Tiruppur Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at . Rourkela to Tiruppur train fare is Rs.395 in None, Rs.1855 in Third AC, Rs.2730 in Second AC and Rs.690 in Sleeper for this train. In Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189), seat availability status is GNWL91/WL61 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Rourkela to Tiruppur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Rourkela to Tiruppur is Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) which travels a distance of 1883 kms in just 39 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Rourkela to Tiruppur is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which travels a distance of 1884 kms in 39 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Rourkela to Tiruppur is Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) which reaches Tiruppur with an average delay of just 23 mints. The most delayed train from Rourkela to Tiruppur is Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) which reaches Tiruppur with an average delay of over 23 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.