Koraput (Samleshwari) Express (18006) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Panskura station (PKU) at taking a total of 6 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 341 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Rourkela to Panskura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rourkela to Panskura is Rs 1425 in First AC (1A), Rs 115 in None (GN), Rs 595 in Third AC (3A), Rs 850 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 220 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
Rourkela to Panskura Koraput (Samleshwari) Express (18006) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Panskura station (PKU) at . Rourkela to Panskura train fare is Rs.1425 in First AC, Rs.115 in None, Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.850 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.