Hide Fare
Show Fare

Rourkela to Nasik trains

Mon, September 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur)
12810


ROU


NK
22:19
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Samarsata SF Express
12152


ROU


NK
21:05
- - - - - S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hatia Mumbai LTT SF Express
12812


ROU


NK
20:45
- - - - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gitanjali Express
12860


ROU


NK
20:25
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL11/WL11
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL23/WL20
41%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL64/WL53
46%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Howrah Mumbai CSMT SF Express
12870


ROU


NK
20:35
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express
18030


ROU


NK
25:00
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Rourkela to Nasik train time table

Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at taking a total of 22 hrs 19 mints to cover the distance of 1366 kms. Hatia Mumbai LTT SF Express (12812) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at taking a total of 20 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1366 kms. Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at taking a total of 20 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1366 kms. Howrah Mumbai CSMT SF Express (12870) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at taking a total of 20 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1366 kms. Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at taking a total of 25 hrs to cover the distance of 1367 kms.

Rourkela to Nasik train Seat Availability

In Gitanjali Express (12860), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL13/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL57/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Rourkela to Nasik train Fare

Fare for trains from Rourkela to Nasik is Rs 3855 in First AC (1A), Rs 315 in None (GN), Rs 1505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2200 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1925 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 720 in Sleeper (SL).

Rourkela to Nasik Gitanjali Express 12860

Rourkela to Nasik Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at . Rourkela to Nasik train fare is Rs.330 in None, Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12860), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL13/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL57/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Rourkela to Nasik Hatia Mumbai LTT SF Express 12812

Rourkela to Nasik Hatia Mumbai LTT SF Express (12812) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at . Rourkela to Nasik train fare is Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train.

Rourkela to Nasik Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) 12810

Rourkela to Nasik Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at . Rourkela to Nasik train fare is Rs.3855 in First AC, Rs.330 in None, Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train.

Rourkela to Nasik Howrah Mumbai CSMT SF Express 12870

Rourkela to Nasik Howrah Mumbai CSMT SF Express (12870) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at . Rourkela to Nasik train fare is Rs.330 in None, Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train.

Rourkela to Nasik Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express 18030

Rourkela to Nasik Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at . Rourkela to Nasik train fare is Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2200 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train.

Rourkela to Nasik train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Rourkela to Nasik is Gitanjali Express (12860) which travels a distance of 1366 kms in just 20 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Rourkela to Nasik is Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) which travels a distance of 1367 kms in 25 hrs. The most punctual train from Rourkela to Nasik is Samarsata SF Express (12152) which reaches Nasik Road with an average delay of just 13 mints. The most delayed train from Rourkela to Nasik is Gitanjali Express (12860) which reaches Nasik Road with an average delay of over 1 hrs 20 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.