Hide Fare
Show Fare

Rourkela to Kiul Jn train seat availability & fare

Mon, June 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Bilaspur Patna Superfast Express
22843


ROU


KIUL
10:09
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
South Bihar Express
13287


ROU


KIUL
12:03
M T W T F S S
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL11/WL9
77%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL20/WL17
74%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL79/WL51
53%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Hyderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special
07005


ROU


KIUL
13:20
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Darbhanga Special Fare Special
07007


ROU


KIUL
13:20
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Barauni Special Fare Special
07009


ROU


KIUL
13:20
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Rourkela to Kiul Jn train time table

South Bihar Express (13287) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at taking a total of 12 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 536 kms.

Rourkela to Kiul Jn train Seat Availability

In South Bihar Express (13287), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL62/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Rourkela to Kiul Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Rourkela to Kiul Jn is Rs 2025 in First AC (1A), Rs 160 in None (GN), Rs 845 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 310 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1630 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL).

Rourkela to Kiul Jn South Bihar Express 13287

Rourkela to Kiul Jn South Bihar Express (13287) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at . Rourkela to Kiul Jn train fare is Rs.2025 in First AC, Rs.160 in None, Rs.845 in Third AC, Rs.1210 in Second AC and Rs.310 in Sleeper for this train. In South Bihar Express (13287), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL62/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Rourkela to Kiul Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Rourkela to Kiul Jn is Bilaspur Patna Superfast Express (22843) which travels a distance of 536 kms in just 10 hrs 9 mints. The slowest train from Rourkela to Kiul Jn is Hyderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special (07005) which travels a distance of 616 kms in 13 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Rourkela to Kiul Jn is South Bihar Express (13287) which reaches Kiul Jn with an average delay of just 37 mints. The most delayed train from Rourkela to Kiul Jn is Secunderabad Barauni Special Fare Special (07009) which reaches Kiul Jn with an average delay of over 8 hrs 3 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.