Tatanagar Yesvantpur Express (via Ballari) (18111) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Warangal station (WL) at taking a total of 22 hrs 1 mints to cover the distance of 1215 kms.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Rourkela to Warangal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rourkela to Warangal is Rs 290 in None (GN), Rs 1410 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1820 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL).
Rourkela to Warangal Tatanagar Yesvantpur Express (via Ballari) (18111) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Warangal station (WL) at . Rourkela to Warangal train fare is Rs.290 in None, Rs.1410 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train.
Warangal is the second largest city in Telangana after Hyderabad. The Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillar Temple and Ramappa Temple are the World Heritage sites recognised by UNESCO. Bhadrakali Temple, Padmakshi Temple, Kazipet Dargah are other notable destinations of various religions. Bhadrakali Lake, Vaddepally lake, Dharmasagar lake, Laknavaram Lake, Pakhal Lake, Ramappa Lake are the water bodies notable for tourism. Warangal has two railway stations namely, Kazipet and Warangal on the important New Delhi-Chennai main line of Indian Railways. The nearest airport is Hyderabad International Airport. To arrive at the airport you have to cover a distance about 140 km from Warangal city. The cuisine of the city is mainly of South Indian dishes. The breakfast items include Idli, Dosa, Vada, and Puri. Warangal has 2 railway stations - Kazipet Jn (KZJ) and Warangal (WL).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.