Hide Fare
Show Fare

Rourkela to Bilaspur train seat availability & fare

Mon, June 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Hatia Pune Weekly SF SpecialFare Special
02846


ROU


BSP
04:25
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tatanagar Mumbai LTT Antyodaya Express
22886


ROU


BSP
04:25
M - - - F - -
--
--
--
--
Santragachi Pune AC SF SpecialFare Special
02822


ROU


BSP
04:22
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Raxaul Hyderabad Special Fare Special
07006


ROU


BSP
04:40
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special
07008


ROU


BSP
04:40
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Barauni Secunderabad Special Fare Special
07010


ROU


BSP
04:40
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur)
12810


ROU


BSP
04:43
M T W T F S S
PQWL21/WL9
63%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
PQWL45/WL33
44%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
PQWL72/WL41
41%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
PQWL272/WL213
17%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
Santragachi Jabalpur Special Fare SF Special
02192


ROU


BSP
05:00
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shalimar Jaipur Special Fare Special
08061


ROU


BSP
05:00
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shalimar Udaipur City Weekly Express
19659


ROU


BSP
04:58
M - - - - - -
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Shalimar Bhuj Weekly SF Express
22830


ROU


BSP
04:58
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Hapa AC Superfast Special Fare Special
02834


ROU


BSP
04:30
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Malda Town Surat Express
13425


ROU


BSP
04:30
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Azad Hind Express
12130


ROU


BSP
04:55
M T W T F S S
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
12102


ROU


BSP
04:28
M T - T F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) SF Express
12906


ROU


BSP
04:28
- - W - - S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Samarsata SF Express
12152


ROU


BSP
04:45
- - - - - S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Porbandar Kavi Guru SF Express
12950


ROU


BSP
04:45
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express
12834


ROU


BSP
05:08
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL72/WL56
57%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
REGRET/GNWL401
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Kalinga Utkal Express
18477


ROU


BSP
05:50
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL11/WL10
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL34/WL30
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL118/WL99
79%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Tatanagar Itwari Passenger
58111


ROU


BSP
08:30
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
South Bihar Express
13288


ROU


BSP
05:29
M T W T F S S
PQWL5/WL5
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL46/WL36
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL70/WL49
68%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL212/WL149
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Patna Bilaspur Superfast Express
22844


ROU


BSP
05:15
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hatia Mumbai LTT SF Express
12812


ROU


BSP
04:30
- - - - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Mumbai CSMT AC Superfast Special Fare Special
01124


ROU


BSP
05:05
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Gitanjali Express
12860


ROU


BSP
04:25
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL13/WL10
71%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL22/WL14
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL76/WL60
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Santragachi Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express
12768


ROU


BSP
04:25
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Weekly SF Express
12870


ROU


BSP
04:25
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kamakhya Mumbai LTT Karmabhoomi Express
22512


ROU


BSP
04:25
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Sainagar Shirdi SF Express
22894


ROU


BSP
04:25
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tatanagar Bilaspur Passenger
58113


ROU


BSP
08:58
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Hatia Pune SF Express
22846


ROU


BSP
04:25
M - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shalimar Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express
18030


ROU


BSP
05:15
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL15/WL11
52%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL30/WL22
37%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL107/WL83
30%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Rourkela to Bilaspur train time table

Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 305 kms. Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at taking a total of 4 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 305 kms. South Bihar Express (13288) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 305 kms. Shalimar Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (18030) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 305 kms. Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 305 kms.

Rourkela to Bilaspur train Seat Availability

In Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834), seat availability status is GNWL62/WL51 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL471/WL350 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12860), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL25/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL71/WL63 in Sleeper (SL) with 52% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In South Bihar Express (13288), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL37/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL53/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL169/WL141 in Sleeper (SL) with 54% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shalimar Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (18030), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL61/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kalinga Utkal Express (18477), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL40/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL105/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 82% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Rourkela to Bilaspur train Fare

Fare for trains from Rourkela to Bilaspur is Rs 1300 in First AC (1A), Rs 105 in None (GN), Rs 550 in Third AC (3A), Rs 780 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 135 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL).

Rourkela to Bilaspur Gitanjali Express 12860

Rourkela to Bilaspur Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at . Rourkela to Bilaspur train fare is Rs.120 in None, Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.830 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12860), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL25/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL71/WL63 in Sleeper (SL) with 52% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Rourkela to Bilaspur Shalimar Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express 18030

Rourkela to Bilaspur Shalimar Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (18030) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at . Rourkela to Bilaspur train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.780 in Second AC and Rs.205 in Sleeper for this train. In Shalimar Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (18030), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL61/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Rourkela to Bilaspur Kalinga Utkal Express 18477

Rourkela to Bilaspur Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at . Rourkela to Bilaspur train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.780 in Second AC and Rs.205 in Sleeper for this train. In Kalinga Utkal Express (18477), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL40/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL105/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 82% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Rourkela to Bilaspur Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express 12834

Rourkela to Bilaspur Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at . Rourkela to Bilaspur train fare is Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.830 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834), seat availability status is GNWL62/WL51 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL471/WL350 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Rourkela to Bilaspur South Bihar Express 13288

Rourkela to Bilaspur South Bihar Express (13288) departs from Rourkela station (ROU) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at . Rourkela to Bilaspur train fare is Rs.1300 in First AC, Rs.105 in None, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.780 in Second AC and Rs.205 in Sleeper for this train. In South Bihar Express (13288), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL37/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL53/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL169/WL141 in Sleeper (SL) with 54% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Rourkela to Bilaspur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Rourkela to Bilaspur is Santragachi Pune AC SF SpecialFare Special (02822) which travels a distance of 305 kms in just 4 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Rourkela to Bilaspur is Tatanagar Bilaspur Passenger (58113) which travels a distance of 305 kms in 8 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Rourkela to Bilaspur is Shalimar Udaipur City Weekly Express (19659) which reaches Bilaspur Jn with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Rourkela to Bilaspur is Raxaul Hyderabad Special Fare Special (07006) which reaches Bilaspur Jn with an average delay of over 15 hrs 35 mints.

About Bilaspur

Bilaspur is the second largest city in Chhatisgarh.The Chhattisgarh State High Court, located at village Bodri, District Bilaspur has privileged it with the title 'Nyayadhani' (Law Capital) of the state. The Bilaspur High Court is the largest High Court of Asia. It is the headquarters for South East Central Railway Zone and the Bilaspur Railway Division. Bilaspur is 3rd cleanest and 4th longest railway station in India. Approximately 20% of the total earnings of Indian railways come from South East Central Railway. Bilaspur is known for its aromatic rice variety named Doobraj rice, handloom woven colourful soft Kosa silk saris. It is well known for its rich, varied and colorful culture. Also famous for its samosas of Nitti and parothas of Chikka. The nearest commercial airport is the Swami Vivekanand International Airport at Raipur, approximately 131 km away. Bilaspur has 2 railway stations - Bilaspur Jn (BSP) and Usalapur (USL).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.