Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Rohtak Jn to Maur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rohtak Jn to Maur is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 375 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 755 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1320 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Rohtak Jn to Maur is Delhi Shri Ganganagar InterCity Express (12481) which travels a distance of 193 kms in just 2 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Rohtak Jn to Maur is Delhi Firozpur Cantt Passenger (UnReserved) (54641) which travels a distance of 193 kms in 4 hrs 51 mints. The most punctual train from Rohtak Jn to Maur is Mumbai Central Firozpur Janta Express (19023) which reaches Maur with an average delay of just 8 mints. The most delayed train from Rohtak Jn to Maur is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13007) which reaches Maur with an average delay of over 2 hrs 33 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.