Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Rohtak Jn to Kathua can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rohtak Jn to Kathua is Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 710 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1015 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Rohtak Jn to Kathua is Jabalpur Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Durgawati) Express (11449) which travels a distance of 446 kms in just 10 hrs 1 mints. The slowest train from Rohtak Jn to Kathua is Navyug Express (16687) which travels a distance of 446 kms in 10 hrs 2 mints. The most punctual train from Rohtak Jn to Kathua is Himsagar Express (16317) which reaches Kathua with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rohtak Jn to Kathua is Andaman Express (16031) which reaches Kathua with an average delay of over 2 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.