Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Rohtak Jn to Dasuya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rohtak Jn to Dasuya is Rs 1480 in First AC (1A), Rs 120 in None (GN), Rs 620 in Third AC (3A), Rs 885 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 230 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Rohtak Jn to Dasuya is Dhauladhar Express (14035) which travels a distance of 367 kms in just 6 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Rohtak Jn to Dasuya is Andaman Express (16031) which travels a distance of 368 kms in 7 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Rohtak Jn to Dasuya is Himsagar Express (16317) which reaches Dasuya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rohtak Jn to Dasuya is Dhauladhar Express (14035) which reaches Dasuya with an average delay of over 32 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.