Train seat availability for all 20 trains that run from Roha to Veer can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Roha to Veer is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Roha to Veer is Mumbai CSMT Sawantwadi Road Ganapati Special (01001) which travels a distance of 47 kms in just 40 mints. The slowest train from Roha to Veer is Dadar Ratnagiri Passenger (50103) which travels a distance of 47 kms in 1 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Roha to Veer is Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003) which reaches Veer with an average delay of just 32 mints. The most delayed train from Roha to Veer is Dadar Ratnagiri Passenger (50103) which reaches Veer with an average delay of over 1 hrs 14 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.