Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Rewari to Kapasan can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rewari to Kapasan is Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 870 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1230 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1185 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Rewari to Kapasan is Chetak Express (12981) which travels a distance of 517 kms in just 8 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Rewari to Kapasan is Haridwar Udaipur City Express (19610) which travels a distance of 582 kms in 11 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Rewari to Kapasan is Haridwar Udaipur City Express (19610) which reaches Kapasan with an average delay of just 8 mints. The most delayed train from Rewari to Kapasan is New Jalpaiguri Udaipur City Weekly Express (19602) which reaches Kapasan with an average delay of over 19 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.