Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Tirupati to Vellore Cant can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Vellore Cant is Rs 70 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 745 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 755 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1570 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tirupati to Vellore Cant is Tirupati Puducherry Weekly Express (UnReserved) (17413) which travels a distance of 115 kms in just 2 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Tirupati to Vellore Cant is Kharagpur Villupuram SF Express (22603) which travels a distance of 135 kms in 3 hrs 23 mints. The most punctual train from Tirupati to Vellore Cant is Tirupati Puducherry Weekly Express (UnReserved) (17413) which reaches Vellore Cant with an average delay of just 3 mints. The most delayed train from Tirupati to Vellore Cant is Howrah Puducherry (Aurobindo) SF Express (12867) which reaches Vellore Cant with an average delay of over 2 hrs 42 mints.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.