Renigunta Jn to Tiruvalla train Seat Availability & Fare
KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Renigunta Jn station (RU) at and arrives Tiruvalla station (TRVL) at taking a total of 14 hrs 59 mints to cover the distance of 768 kms. This train has 19 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Tirupati to Tiruvalla can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Tiruvalla is Rs 1100 in Third AC (3A), Rs 240 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1420 in Third AC (3A), Rs 255 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2030 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL).
Tirupati to Tiruvalla KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Renigunta Jn station (RU) at and arrives Tiruvalla station (TRVL) at . This train has 19 stoppages. Tirupati to Tiruvalla train fare is Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1575 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.