Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Tirupati to Karunagapalli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Karunagapalli is Rs 240 in None (GN), Rs 1145 in Third AC (3A), Rs 255 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1635 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1475 in Third AC (3A), Rs 270 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2110 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 545 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tirupati to Karunagapalli is Visakhapatnam Kollam Weekly Express (18567) which travels a distance of 821 kms in just 15 hrs 44 mints. The slowest train from Tirupati to Karunagapalli is Sabari Festival Special (07230) which travels a distance of 813 kms in 16 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Tirupati to Karunagapalli is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which reaches Karunagapalli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tirupati to Karunagapalli is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which reaches Karunagapalli with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.