Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Tirupati to Karjat can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Karjat is Rs 1290 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1875 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tirupati to Karjat is MGR Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Mail (11028) which travels a distance of 1043 kms in just 22 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Tirupati to Karjat is Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382) which travels a distance of 1043 kms in 23 hrs 24 mints. The most punctual train from Tirupati to Karjat is Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382) which reaches Karjat with an average delay of just 16 mints. The most delayed train from Tirupati to Karjat is MGR Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Mail (11028) which reaches Karjat with an average delay of over 18 mints.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.