Renigunta Jn to Dindigul Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
KCG NCJ EXP (16353) departs from Renigunta Jn station (RU) at and arrives Dindigul Jn station (DG) at taking a total of 10 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 575 kms. This train has 11 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Tirupati to Dindigul Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Dindigul Jn is Rs 845 in Third AC (3A), Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1205 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
Tirupati to Dindigul Jn KCG NCJ EXP (16353) departs from Renigunta Jn station (RU) at and arrives Dindigul Jn station (DG) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Tirupati to Dindigul Jn train fare is Rs.910 in Third AC, Rs.1295 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.