Razampeta to Tadipatri train Seat Availability & Fare
MGR Chennai Central Nagarsol Weekly Express (16003) departs from Razampeta station (RJP) at and arrives Tadipatri station (TU) at taking a total of 2 hrs 24 mints to cover the distance of 159 kms. This train has 3 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Razampeta to Tadipatri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Razampeta to Tadipatri is Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1250 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Razampeta to Tadipatri MGR Chennai Central Nagarsol Weekly Express (16003) departs from Razampeta station (RJP) at and arrives Tadipatri station (TU) at . This train has 3 stoppages. Razampeta to Tadipatri train fare is Rs.70 in None, Rs.500 in Third AC, Rs.705 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.