No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 25 trains that run from Razampeta to Tirupati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Razampeta to Tirupati is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Razampeta to Tirupati is Rayalaseema COVID 19 Special (02794) which travels a distance of 75 kms in just 1 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Razampeta to Tirupati is Tirumala Festival Special (07487) which travels a distance of 94 kms in 2 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Razampeta to Tirupati is Shivamogga Town Renigunta Tatkal Fare Special (06223) which reaches Renigunta Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Razampeta to Tirupati is Shivamogga Town Renigunta Tatkal Fare Special (06223) which reaches Renigunta Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.