Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Raybag to Jhansi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Raybag to Jhansi is Rs 1715 in Third AC (3A), Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2465 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2135 in Third AC (3A), Rs 840 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2990 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Raybag to Jhansi is Goa SF Special (02779) which travels a distance of 1513 kms in just 25 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Raybag to Jhansi is Goa Express (12779) which travels a distance of 1518 kms in 26 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Raybag to Jhansi is Goa Express (12779) which reaches Jhansi Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Raybag to Jhansi is Goa Express (12779) which reaches Jhansi Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.